Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Wednesday, 11 October 2017
Friday, 9 June 2017
Since 2010, Michael Kazouris has worked as a process server in Tarpon Springs, Florida, he is appointed by the Pinellas and Pasco Sheriffs’ offices and the Hillsborough County Chief Judicial Judge, delivering important documents.
With hopes of finding a management position in the private sector, Kazouris is dedicated to obtaining the new skills and experiences to help him successfully transition careers. When it comes to this kind of professional development, there are several things you can do to improve your chances of success.
1. Proactively determine exactly what you want from your career. Once you’ve decided on your goals, you need to make a plan to help you accomplish them.
2. Create a timeline for you to accomplish your goals, making sure to include expected milestones to help you stay on track.
3. Take classes and attend seminars that will help you develop the skills necessary to move forward in your career. Focus your energy on developing and following a career path.
4. Revisit your development plan every couple of months to ensure you are completing your milestones and that you’re still on track.
Developing a written plan can help you focus on what is most important for developing your career. Without it, you will have no way of measuring your progress. Career management strategies like these are essential if you want to find success in your career. Michael Kazouris is a trusted private investigator and process server in Tarpon Springs, Florida committed to gaining new experiences and developing his skills.
Thursday, 1 June 2017
As a private investigator and process server, Michael Kazouris is often pulled in different directions. Being able to effectively manage his time is essential for his success. Frequent interruptions during your day can’t be helped, but you can determine how much time you will spend dealing with them.
Here are some things you can do to improve your time management skills:
1. Spend a week recording your thoughts, conversations, and activities. Doing this will allow you to see where you're wasting your time on unproductive thoughts and conversations.
2. Assign time to those activities and conversations that are important to your success. Create time blocks in your schedule for high-priority items and keep those appointments.
3. Plan to be pulled away and schedule time for these interruptions.
4. Spend the first thirty minutes every day on planning your day and don't start your tasks until this plan is completed.
5. Block out online distractions like Facebook and other social media sites unless these tools are used to generate business.
6. Don’t give people your instant attention unless it is crucial to your business. Don’t answer the phone just because it is ringing or emails just because they are there. Schedule time in your day to return phone calls and respond to emails.
Following these simple time management tips will allow you to get more done throughout your day. For Michael Kazouris, it is essential for him to effectively manage his time to continue his success as a private investigator and process server.
Friday, 26 May 2017
In 2010, Michael Kazouris was appointed by the Pinellas and Pasco Sheriffs’ offices and the Chief Judicial Judge of Hillsborough County as a process server. For the past seven years, he has been serving civil court documents and conducting skip traces, but is looking to reach his goal of obtaining a management position in the private sector.
When it comes to achieving the goals that you set for yourself, there are things you can do to improve your chances of success.
1. Break down your main goal into smaller, easier-to-accomplish mini goals. Make sure they are reasonable and sustainable to ensure you’re able to complete them, getting you closer to successfully achieving your bigger goals.
2. Do something every day that will get you closer to your goal. Create momentum in the first thirty days by creating repetition through doing something daily.
3. Get feedback from others and be sure to reward yourself for accomplishing your smaller goals.
4. Schedule time every week where you aren’t focused on your goal. This will allow you the room to be human and not feel disappointed when you temporarily ignore your goal.
There is no secret formula for achieving your goals, but having a direction and knowing where you want to go can help you accomplish them. Michael Kazouris is a private investigator and process server who is working toward his goal of getting into the private sector as a manager.
Saturday, 1 April 2017
Michael Kazouris was involved in the construction industry as a security supervisor working for South Capital Construction. He flourished in the leadership role and was integral in the overall safety of worksites throughout the Palm Harbor, Florida area. He now lives and works in Tarpon Springs, Florida as a process server and private investigator. Michael Kazouris works for several counties in the area.
Thursday, 30 March 2017
Michael Kazouris, after working for several years as an agent of the local county and judicial courts of Tarpon Springs, Florida, is now attempting to obtain a management position in the local private sector. He believes his experience in private security and as an agent of the courts will help him find this opportunity to expand his professional experience and broaden his career to new sights in the near-future.